Sunday, June 11, 2006

Got Ink?

Lately, it has occurred to me that it is time for me to get a tattoo. And Randy, naturally, being a graphic artist, would like to design it. This is excellent news because it A) saves me from having a cookie-cutter piece of *%"*£ that everyone else has on my body forever, and B) we can avoid the whole HIS and HER tattoo thing. Also, no Name tattoos, I Love Mom, etc. Pure and simple and mine. No funny business.

So I've given him two or three symbols to work with (compass, scale, wings) and he has been tinkering away with various combinations and structures. And once I get the scanner up and running (we are still unpacking his stuff, give me a break) I will pass along a few sketches for y'all to peruse.

Randy hasn't decided what he wants yet, by the way, and knowing how meticulous he is, I might have virgin skin for a very very long time.

(The design at the top is so cool I had to include it. If you like it and want to see where it's from, check out deviant art dot com.)

5 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Odysseus said...

Weird. I've been contemplating the exact same thing of late. Also have few ideas. Maybe a big-assed Continental soldier on my chest?

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger amstel190 said...

Only if you add the cheer: "Go Conts" at the bottom

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Mozo said...

Don't do it!! Save Amstel190's Virgin Skin!!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Odysseus said...

virgin skin my ass

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger amstel190 said...

Exactly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home